anti-CCR2 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3415R-100 | anti-CCR2 Antibodysize: CCR2 Antibody | 369.94 USD
- Target of this antibody:CCR2
- Alternative names of antibody target:CCR2A, CCR2B, Chemokine CC Motif Receptor 2, CKR2, Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 Receptor,
- Background information:Chemokines play important roles in inflammation and critical for the recruitment of effector immune cells to sites of infection. Chemokines activate leukocytes by binding to G protein coupled receptors. The ever-growing chemokine receptor subtypes can be divided into 2 major groups, CXCR and CCR, based on the 2 major classes of chemokines. One of the CCR receptors, CCR1, is expressed on neutrophils, monocytes, lymphocytes, and eosinophils and binds the leukocyte chemoattractant and hemopoiesis regulator macrophage-inflammatory protein (MIP-1 ), eotaxin, as well as several other related chemokines. Mice lacking the chemokine receptor CCR1 have defects in neutrophil trafficking and proliferation.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding to amino acid 353 of rat CCR2
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-CCR2 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol and 0.01% Thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects ~42 kDa of CCR2 in samples from human, mouse and rat origins. Reactivity to other species has not been determined.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CCR2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-C motif) receptor 2, CCR2 and IDBG-30182 and ENSG00000121807 and 729230, protein homodimerization activity, Plasma membranes, BT.63814 and IDBG-647810 and ENSBTAG00000013586 and 539002