Anti-CCDC11 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-CCDC11 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideCCDC11
- SpecificityDue to the similarity of this protein to RWD domain-containing protein 1, there is a chance that this antibody will react with this protein based on a 75% non-sequential amino acid similarity. CCDC11
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CCDC11
- Gene ID220136
- Swiss ProtQ96M91
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationCCDC11 is a 514 amino acid protein encode by a gene that maps to human chromosome 18q21.1. Encoding over 300 genes, chromosome 18 contains about 76 million bases. Trisomy 18, or Edwards syndrome, is the second most common trisomy after Downs syndrome. Symptoms of Edwards syndrome include low birth weight, a variety of physical development defects, heart deformations and breathing difficulty. Translocation between chromosome 18 and 14 is the most common translocation in cancers, and occurs in follicular lymphomas. Niemann-Pick disease, hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia and erythropoietic protoporphyria are associated with chromosome 18. The TGF∫ modulators, Smad2, Smad4 and Smad7 are encoded by chromosome 18.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsHTX6; CCDC11; Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 11
- Also known asCCDC11 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-CCDC11 Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CCDC11 (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-CCDC11 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
GENTObs-7740R-A594 | Anti-CCDC11 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 601.52 USD