anti-CBFb polyclonal antibody
anti-CBFb polyclonal antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6835-50 | anti-CBFb polyclonal antibodysize: CBFb polyclonal antibody | 368.77 USD
- Catalog number6835-50
- Price368.77 USD
- SizeCBFb polyclonal antibody
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecore-binding factor beta subunit
- Synonyms gene name
- core-binding factor, beta subunit
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-12-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedExpression of CBFB is down regulated in a significant portion of gastric cancer cases; may be involved in gastric carcinogenesisPlag1 and Plagl2 are novel leukemia oncogenes that act by expanding hematopoietic progenitors expressing CbF beta-SMMHC.These observations suggest that when abdominal GS is diagnosed, an analysis of the CBFB/MYH11 fusion gene is necessary to make an appropriate decision regarding treatment options, even if no chromosomal abnormalities are found.Agents interacting with the outer surface of the CBFbeta-SMMHC ACD that prevent multimerization may be effective as novel therapeutics in AMLExamine consequences of expression of abnormal chimeric protein CBFbeta-MYH11 in acute myelomonocytic leukemia.Loss of DNA binding, but not nuclear localization or CBF-beta heterodimerization, causes RUNX2 haploinsufficiency in patients with the RUNX2(R131G) mutation.The expression of Cbfbeta which were the key factors in osteogenic differentiation was also up-regulated.Data collectively suggest that CBFbeta is required for malignant phenotype in prostate and ovarian cancer cells.These separation-of-function mutants demonstrate that HIV-1 Vif and the RUNX transcription factors interact with cellular CBFbeta on genetically distinct surfaces.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:CBFb
- Alternative names of antibody target:PEBP2B, CBF-beta, PEA2-beta, PEB2-beta
- Background information:CBFb represents the beta subunit of a heterodimeric core-binding transcription factor belonging to the PEBP2/CBF transcription factor family. These transcription factors regulate a host of genes specific to hematopoiesis (e.g. RUNX1) and osteogenesis (e.g. RUNX2). The beta subunit is the regulatory subunit which allosterically enhances the activity of the DNA binding alpha subunit as the complex binds to the core site of various enhancers and promoters. CBFb can be involved in a chromosomal rearrangement of chromosome 16 (inv(16)(p13q22)) which produces a fusion protein consisting of the N terminus of CBFb and the C-terminal portion of MYH11. This chromosomal rearrangement is associated with acute myeloid leukemia of the M4Eo subtype.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human.
- Immunogene sequence:Polyclonal antibody raised in rabbit against human CBFb (core-binding factor, beta subunit) using two KLH conjugated synthetic peptides containing sequences from the central region of the protein.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:In PBS with 0.05% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Whole Anti-Sera
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:ELISA, ChIP.
- Recommended usage:ChIP: 4 µl/ChIP, ELISA: 1:500.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CBFb polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-CBFb polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Recombinant Yersinia enterocolitica serotype O 8 biotype 1B tRNA threonylcarbamoyladenosine biosynthesis protein RimN rimN