anti Cathepsin Antibody
anti Cathepsin Antibody is available 19 times from Biovision labs
3190-100 | anti-Cathepsin B Antibodysize: Cathepsin B Antibody | 393.53 USD
3191R-100 | anti-Cathepsin D Antibodysize: Cathepsin D Antibody | 367.92 USD
3371-100 | anti-Cathepsin F Antibodysize: Cathepsin F Antibody | 393.53 USD
3370-200 | anti-Cathepsin G Antibodysize: Cathepsin G Antibody | 419.15 USD
- Catalog number3370-200
- Price419.15 USD
- SizeCathepsin G Antibody
- Target of this antibody:Cathepsin G
- Alternative names of antibody target:CTSG , CG , MGC23078 , EC 18.104.22.168
- Background information:The cathepsin family of proteolytic enzymes contains several diverse classes of proteases. The cysteine protease class comprises cathepsins B, L, H, K, S, and O. The aspartyl protease class is composed of cathepsins D and E. Cathepsin G is in the serine protease class. Most cathepsins are lysosomal and each is involved in cellular metabolism, participating in various events such as peptide biosynthesis and protein degradation. Cathepsin G expression is restricted to bone marrow and early myeloid cells.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Cathepsin G purified from human neutrophils
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Formulation of this antibody:200 µl peptide affinity purified rabbit anti-cathepsin G polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1:500-2000). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Cathepsin G Antibody
- Alternative nameantibody to-Cathepsin G (Antibody to)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecathepsin G
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-01-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedIn this study, various molecular dynamics (MD) simulations of pro- and mature human cathepsins L and O were performed.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
3367-100 | anti-Cathepsin H Antibodysize: Cathepsin H Antibody | 393.53 USD
3588-100 | anti-Cathepsin K Antibodysize: Cathepsin K Antibody | 431.96 USD
3368-30T | anti-Cathepsin K Antibodysize: Cathepsin K Antibody | 171.15 USD
3368-100 | anti-Cathepsin K Antibodysize: Cathepsin K Antibody | 367.92 USD
3741-100 | anti-Cathepsin L (Cleaved) Antibodysize: Cathepsin L (Cleaved) Antibody | 367.92 USD
6669-30T | anti-Cathepsin L Antibodysize: Cathepsin L Antibody | 171.15 USD
3192-100 | anti-Cathepsin L Antibodysize: Cathepsin L Antibody | 367.92 USD
6669-100 | anti-Cathepsin L Antibodysize: Cathepsin L Antibody | 393.53 USD
6686-100 | anti-Cathepsin S Antibodysize: Cathepsin S Antibody | 393.53 USD
3366-100 | anti-Cathepsin S Antibodysize: Cathepsin S Antibody | 469.21 USD
6686-30T | anti-Cathepsin S Antibodysize: Cathepsin S Antibody | 171.15 USD
3366R-100 | anti-Cathepsin S Antibodysize: Cathepsin S Antibody | 367.92 USD
3712-100 | anti-Cathepsin V Antibodysize: Cathepsin V Antibody | 367.92 USD
3411-100 | anti-Cathepsin V Antibody (Clone BV55-1)size: Cathepsin V Antibody (Clone BV55-1) | 431.96 USD
3412-100 | anti-Cathepsin W Antibody (Clone BV39-2B)size: Cathepsin W Antibody (Clone BV39-2B) | 431.96 USD
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneCTS protease activity also measured by zymograph electrophoresis of Cathepsins. This cathepsin is supplied in 1.
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp