anti Caspase 1 Antibody
4x anti Caspase 1 Antibody found in Biovision
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
6687-30T | anti-Caspase 1 AntibodyCaspase 1 Antibody 179.38 USD
6687-100 | anti-Caspase 1 AntibodyCaspase 1 Antibody 412.46 USD
3019-100 | anti-Caspase-1 AntibodyCaspase-1 Antibody 452.73 USD
- Catalog number3019-100
- Price452.73 USD
- SizeCaspase-1 Antibody
- Target of this antibody:Caspase-1
- Alternative names of antibody target:CASP1, IL1BCE, P45, Interleukin-1 beta convertase, IL-1BC, IL1BC, p45, IL1B-convertase, CASP-1, ICE
- Background information:Caspase family of cysteine proteases has been shown to play a key role in apoptosis. Caspase-1 (ICE, interleukin-1β-converting enzyme) is the mammalian caspase responsible for the proteolytic conversion of the proforms of interleukin-1β and IL-18 into active cytokines. Like other caspases, Caspase-1 itself is synthesized as a pro-enzyme that is cleaved during activation into a large (20 kDa) and small (10 kDa) subunits. The cellular role of caspase-1 appears limited to cytokine activation as they do not have obvious roles in apoptosis.
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 132 of human caspase-1
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-caspase-1 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Immunofluorescence
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation (4-8 µg/ml) and immunofluorescence (10-20 µg/ml). The immunoaffinity purified antibody recognizes 45 kDa procaspase-1 and the 20 kDa cleaved product.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. Human and some mouse caspases are active in apoptosis and cell death and even in necrosis and inflammation. CASP Gene and orthologous enzymes have been identifies successfully in the signal transduction cascade and pathways.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Caspase-1 Antibody
- Alternative nameantibody to-caspase-1 (Antibody to)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecaspase 12 (gene/pseudogene)
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- caspase 12 pseudogene 1
- caspase 12
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-07-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Caspase recruitment domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of chemical processes or phenomena; includes the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.
- Tree numbers
3019-30T | anti-Caspase-1 AntibodyCaspase-1 Antibody 179.38 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR