anti Carboxypeptidase Antibody
anti Carboxypeptidase Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
3825-100 | anti-Carboxypeptidase A1 (CPA1) Antibodysize: Carboxypeptidase A1 (CPA1) Antibody | 368.08 USD
3816-100 | anti-Carboxypeptidase A2 (CPA2) Antibodysize: Carboxypeptidase A2 (CPA2) Antibody | 368.08 USD
- Catalog number3816-100
- Price368.08 USD
- SizeCarboxypeptidase A2 (CPA2) Antibody
- Target of this antibody:CPA2
- Alternative names of antibody target:CPA2, Cpa2, CPA-2, CPA 2
- Background information:Carboxypeptidase A2 is a pancreatic peptidase that comes from the precursor form of inactive procarboxypeptidase. This enzyme cleaves the C-terminal of protein with aromatic side chains or branced hydrocardon chains.
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding amino acids 194 of mouse Carboxypeptidase A2
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-Carboxypeptidase A2 polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). 3T3 cell lysate can be used as a positive control. However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes ~46 kDa CPA2 of human, mouse, and rat origins.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Carboxypeptidase A2 (CPA2) Antibody
- Alternative nameantibody to-Carboxypeptidase A2 (CPA2) (Antibody to)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecarboxypeptidase A2
- Synonyms gene name
- carboxypeptidase A2 (pancreatic)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-06-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- M14 carboxypeptidases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae Transcription factor SPT8 SPT8 partial Transcription factor SPT8 SPT8 partial