Anti-CAPON (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-CAPON (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-11987R-A594 | Anti-CAPON (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 557.02 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-11987R-A594
- Price557.02 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene namenitric oxide synthase 1 adaptor protein
- Synonyms gene name
- nitric oxide synthase 1 (neuronal) adaptor protein
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-06-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-gene interaction, gene-environment interaction, and genetic testing. (HuGE Navigator)Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Association of NOS1AP genetic variants with risk for life-threatening arrhythmias suggests that this gene is a genetic modifier of the long-QT syndrome.Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Data show that NOS1AP protein levels are altered in BA46 and cerebellum of patients with schizophrenia.
- Gene ontology - Biological processpositive regulation of voltage-gated potassium channel activity involved in ventricular cardiac muscle cell action potential repolarization
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideCAPON
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with CAPON
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CAPON
- Gene IDN/A
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationCAPON (carboxy-terminal PDZ ligand of nNOS) selectively binds within the 100 amino acid PDZ domain of the neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS), but not to endothelial NOS or inducible NOS, and sequesters nNOS in the cytosol. Biosynthesis of the neurotransmitter nitric oxide (NO) requires the association of nNOS with various synaptic proteins, including syntrophin, postsynaptic density (PSD)95 and PSD93 through a scaffolding PDZ domain. These proteins facilitate the transport of nNOS to the plasma membrane, where it is catalytically activated by NMDA-receptor mediated calcium channels. The association of nNOS with PSD95 or PSD93 is regulated by CAPON. The carboxy terminus of CAPON binds to the PDZ domain, competes with PSD95 and PSD93 for binding to nNOS and in turn prevents the translocation and catalytic activation of nNOS.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsNOS1AP; C terminal PDZ domain ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase CAPON; C terminal PDZ domain ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase; C terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein; C-terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein; CAPON; CAPON_HUMAN; Carboxyl terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein; Carboxyl-terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein; Ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase with carboxyl terminal PDZ domain; MGC138500; Nitric oxide synthase 1 neuronal adaptor protein; Nitric oxide synthase 1 adaptor protein.
- Also known asCAPON Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-CAPON Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- similar_products1010691005 1011300795 1011305940 1010562204 1010224688 1011206419 1010850451 1010027089 1010024427 1010154541 1011084690 1010766764 1010246340 1010614994 1011297120 1010208177 1010956664 1010719210
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CAPON (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-CAPON (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
Canine Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 10B ELISA Kit[Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 10B]