anti-Cadherin Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3365R-100 | anti-Cadherin Antibodysize: Cadherin Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:Cadherin
- Alternative names of antibody target:P-cadherin, N-Cadherin, E-Cadherin, K-Cadherin, M-jadherin, R-Cadherin
- Background information:Cadherins comprise a family of Ca-dependent adhesion molecules that function to mediate cell-cell binding critical to the maintenance of tissue structure and morphogenesis. Cadherins consist of large extracellular domains characterized by a series of five homologous NH2 terminal repeats. The most distal of cadherins is thoμgh to be responsible for binding specificity, transmembrane domains and carboxy terminal domains. The relative short intracellular domains interact with a variety of cytoplasmic proteins, such as β-catenin, to regulate cadherin function.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 388 of human Cadherin
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-cadherin polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1-2 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation (10-20 µg/ml), and Immunohistochemistry (10-20 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects E- and P-cadherin (~95 kDa). Jurkat cell lysate (Cat.# 2401-100) can be used as a positive control.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Cadherin Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Cadherin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies