anti Biotin Antibody
anti Biotin Antibody is available 0 time from Acr labs
- Vial descriptionVitamin B7, Vitamin H
- Molecular weightin kDa
- Activityto be determined
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- StorageShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by acr they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameanti- Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-biotinilated (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Akro Albumins and cell culture
Tissue Set BioAssay DNA RNA Protein Human Adult Normal Brain Tissue Set BioAssay DNA RNA Protein Adult Normal Brain
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies