anti-Bim/Bod Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3124-100 | anti-Bim/Bod Antibodysize: Bim/Bod Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:Bim/Bod
- Alternative names of antibody target:Bcl-2-like protein 11, BCL2L11
- Background information:Members of the Bcl-2 family proteins all contain Bcl-2 homology domains including BH1, BH2, BH3, and BH4. The BH3 domain is known to be important for the cell killing activity of Bcl-2 members including Bad, Bax, Bid, Bik, and the recently identified BH3 domain containing protein designated Bim/BOD. Bim/BOD interacts with diverse members of the Bcl-2 sub-family including Bcl-2, Bcl-x, and Bcl-w, to induce apoptosis. There are three splice variants: BimL, BimS, and BimEL, all of which share homology in their C-terminal BH3 domains. Of the isoforms, BimS is the most potent inducer of apoptosis. The mRNA of Bim is ubiquitously expressed in multiple tissues and cell lines.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 25 of human Bim
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-Bim/BOD polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects a 20 kDa Bim/BOD in samples from human, mouse and rat origins. Jurkat cell lysate can be used as a positive control.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Bim/Bod Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Bim/Bod (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
UBTD2 Ubiquitin Domain containing Protein 2 Dendritic Cell derived Ubiquitin like Protein DC UbP Ubiquitin like Protein SB72 DCUBP SB72 MGC30022