anti-BI-1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3347R-100 | anti-BI-1 Antibodysize: BI-1 Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:BI 1
- Alternative names of antibody target:Bax inhibitor-1, BI-1, Bax, Bax inhibitor
- Background information:BI-1 (Bax inhibitor-1), also designated TEGT for testis enhanced gene transcript, was identified as an additional inhibitor of apoptosis. BI-1 interacts with Bcl-2 and Bcl-xL, but not with Bax or Bak, to inhibit Bax induced apoptosis.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues around amino acids 210 of human BI-1
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-BI-1 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects BI-1 in samples from mouse, rat and human origins.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-BI-1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-BI-1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies