Anti-beta-Amyloid (1-42) (1F4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-beta-Amyloid (1-42) (1F4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/Peptidebeta-Amyloid 1-42
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against beta-Amyloid 1-42
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human beta-Amyloid (1-42)
- Gene ID351
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationThe cerebral and vascular plaques associated with Alzheimer's disease are mainly composed of Amyloid beta peptides. beta Amyloid is derived from cleavage of the Amyloid precursor protein and varies in length from 39 to 43 amino acids. beta Amyloid [1-40], beta Amyloid [1-42], and beta Amyloid [1-43] peptides result from cleavage of Amyloid precursor protein after residues 40, 42, and 43, respectively. The cleavage takes place by gamma-secretase during the last Amyloid precursor protein processing step. beta Amyloid [1-40], beta Amyloid [1-42], and beta Amyloid [1-43] peptides are major constituents of the plaques and tangles that occur in Alzheimer's disease. beta Amyloid and peptides have been developed as tools for elucidating the biology of Alzheimer's disease.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- Alternative name 1beta-Amyloid (1-42) (1F4) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2beta-Amyloid (1-42) (1F4) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-beta-Amyloid (1-42) (1F4) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-b-Amyloid (1-42) (1F4) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GENTObsm-0107M-A594 | Anti-beta-Amyloid (1-42) (1F4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 601.52 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObsm-0107M-A594
- Price601.52 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameimmunoglobulin lambda variable (I)-42 (pseudogene)
- Synonyms gene name
- immunoglobulin lambda variable (I)-42
- immunoglobulin lambda variable (I)-42 pseudogene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-05-08
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin lambda locus at 22q11.2
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies