Anti-BCHE(1E8) Polyclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-BCHE(1E8) Polyclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Background informationMutant alleles at the BCHE locus are responsible for suxamethonium sensitivity. Homozygous persons sustain prolonged apnea after administration of the muscle relaxant suxamethonium in connection with surgical anesthesia. The activity of pseudocholinesterase in the serum is low and its substrate behavior is atypical. In the absence of the relaxant, the homozygote is at no known disadvantage. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against BCHE
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Gene ID590
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- SynonymsCholinesterase; Acylcholine acylhydrolase; Choline esterase II; CHE1; Butyrylcholine esterase; Pseudocholinesterase; butyrylcholinesterase.CHLE_HUMAN.
- Alternative name 1BCHE(1E8) Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Target Protein/PeptideBCHE
- Alternative name 2BCHE(1E8) Polyclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Antigen SourceFull length native protein purified from human
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-BCHE(1E8) Polyclonal,
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-BCHE(1E8) polyclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
GENTObsm-2011M-A594 | Anti-BCHE(1E8) Polyclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 126 microliters | 601.42 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObsm-2011M-A594
- Price601.42 USD
- Size126 microliters
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
0. Gene info
- Long gene namebutyrylcholinesterase
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- cholinesterase 1
- cholinesterase (serum) 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAChE, rather than BuChE, plays an important role in controlling ACh-induced contractions of rat urinary bladder.Liver and plasma butyrylcholinesterase, but not acetylcholinesterase, expression is influenced by sex hormones.Results showed that arginine in vitro significantly decreased acetylcholinesterase activity in hippocampus of 15-day-old rats.Report differential cholinesterase inhibition in the rat brain regions by dichlorvos and protective effect of Decalepis hamiltonii root antioxidants.in the absence of pituitary growth hormone the postnatal proliferation of cholinergic synapses in the rat spinal cord where AChE activity is abundant, is markedly reducedHypothyroidism significantly reduced both specific and total AChE activity in spinal cord of rat pupsAChE has an important role in modulation of early immune responses against Toxoplasma gondii infection.The data suggest that the inhibitory effect of Homocysteine on BuChE activity is probably mediated by free radicals, since vitamins E and C administration prevented such effect.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene