anti-BAR2 Antibody (S261)
anti-BAR2 Antibody (S261) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IHC
- Target of this antibody:BAR2
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) of antibody in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Alternative names of antibody target:Beta-2 adrenergic receptor, Beta-2 adrenoreceptor, Beta-2 adrenoceptor, ADRB2, ADRB2R, B2AR
- Recommended usage:WB: 1:1000, IHC: 1:50~101
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- This antibody reacts with:Human, Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- Purification method:This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS
- Immunogene sequence:KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 236-264 amino acids from human BAR2
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use
- Background information:Beta-2-adrenergic receptor is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily. This receptor is directly associated with one of its ultimate effectors, the class C L-type calcium channel Ca(V)1.2. This receptor-channel complex also contains a G protein, an adenylyl cyclase, cAMP-dependent kinase, and the counterbalancing phosphatase, PP2A. The assembly of the signaling complex provides a mechanism that ensures specific and rapid signaling by this G protein-coupled receptor. Beta-adrenergic receptors mediate the catecholamine- induced activation of adenylate cyclase through the action of G proteins. The beta-2-adrenergic receptor binds epinephrine with an approximately 30-fold greater affinity than it does norepinephrine.
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Concentration of antibody:1 mg/ml
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-BAR2 Antibody (S261)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-BAR2 (Antibody to) (S261)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
A1057-100 | anti-BAR2 Antibody (S261)size: BAR2 Antibody (S261) | 415.71 USD
- Catalog numberA1057-100
- Price415.71 USD
- SizeBAR2 Antibody (S261)
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Salmonella agona 1 5 phosphoribosyl 5 5 phosphoribosylamino methylideneamino imidazole 4 carboxamide isomerase