anti-ApoC2 Antibody (Center)
anti-ApoC2 Antibody (Center) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6718-100 | anti-ApoC2 Antibody (Center)size: ApoC2 Antibody (Center) | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:ApoC2
- Alternative names of antibody target:APOC2; APC2; Apolipoprotein C-II; Apolipoprotein C2
- Background information:Apolipoproteins are plasma lipoproteins that function as transporters of lipids and cholesterol in the circulatory system. This gene encodes a lipid-binding protein belonging to the apolipoprotein gene family. The protein is secreted in plasma where it is a component of very low density lipoprotein. This protein activates the enzyme lipoprotein lipase, which hydrolyzes triglycerides and thus provides free fatty acids for cells. Mutations in this gene cause hyperlipoproteinemia type IB, characterized by hypertriglyceridemia, xanthomas, and increased risk of pancreatitis and early atherosclerosis. This gene is present in a cluster with other related apolipoprotein genes on chromosome 19. Naturally occurring read-through transcription exists between this gene and the neighboring upstream apolipoprotein C-IV (APOC4) gene.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:This APOC2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 45-73 amino acids from the Central region of human APOC2.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl of antibody in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide
- Purification method:This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IHC
- Recommended usage:Western blot: ~1:1000, IHC: ~1:10-1:50.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-ApoC2 Antibody (Center)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-apolipoprotein C-II (Antibody to) (central)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetapolipoprotein C-II, APO-CII and APOC-II, APOC2 and IDBG-306903 and ENSG00000234906 and 344, lipoprotein lipase activator activity, Extracellular, Apoc2 and IDBG-151996 and ENSMUSG00000002992 and 11813, APOC2 and IDBG-639315 and ENSBTAG00000020558 and 618039
KLF4, NT (KLF4, EZF, GKLF, Krueppel-like factor 4, Epithelial zinc finger protein EZF, Gut-enriched krueppel-like factor) Antibody
Recombinant Drosophila melanogaster U3 small nucleolar RNA-associated protein 18 homolog (wcd), partial