anti-ApoA4 Antibody (NT)
anti-ApoA4 Antibody (NT) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:ApoA4
- Alternative names of antibody target:APOA4; Apolipoprotein A-IV; Apolipoprotein A4
- Background information:Apolipoproteins are plasma lipoproteins that function as transporters of lipids and cholesterol in the circulatory system. Chylomicrons are a fundamental class of apolipoproteins containing very low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), intermediate-density lipoproteins (IDL), low-density lipoproteins (LDL), and high-density lipoproteins (HDL). Apolipoprotein A-IV (ApoA4) is a glycoprotein that exists as a free apolipoprotein in human plasma. ApoA4 activates the lecithin cholesterol acyl transferase to modulate the rate of lipid transfer protein (LTP) activity. Additional evidence suggests that ApoA4 may also act as an antioxidant to inhibit LDL oxidation in the atherosclerosis model.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:This APOA4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 49-79 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human APOA4.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl of antibody in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide
- Purification method:This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IHC
- Recommended usage:Western blot: ~1:1000, IHC: ~1:10-1:50.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-ApoA4 Antibody (NT)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-apolipoprotein A-IV (Antibody to) (NT)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetapolipoprotein A-IV, APOA4 and IDBG-72499 and ENSG00000110244 and 337, phosphatidylcholine-sterol O-acyltransferase activator activity, Extracellular, Apoa4 and IDBG-161288 and ENSMUSG00000032080 and 11808, APOA4 and IDBG-630787 and ENSBTAG00000019770 and 537301
6713-100 | anti-ApoA4 Antibody (NT)size: ApoA4 Antibody (NT) | 368.93 USD
Recombinant Psychromonas ingrahamii Transcription elongation factor GreA greA Transcription elongation factor GreA greA
Recombinant Desulfobacterium autotrophicum 50S ribosomal protein L6 rplF 50S ribosomal protein L6 rplF