anti-Anti-Rabbit IgG, HRP-Linked Antibody
anti-Anti-Rabbit IgG, HRP-Linked Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6401-05 | anti-Anti-Rabbit IgG, HRP-Linked Antibodysize: Anti-Rabbit IgG, HRP-Linked Antibody | 336.03 USD
- Target of this antibody:Anti-Rabbit IgG-HRP
- Alternative names of antibody target:Anti-Rabbit IgG, HRP-Linked Antibody, HRP linked secondary antibody
- Background information:Goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), horseradish Peroxidase (HPR) conjugated. This antibody has been optimized as secondary antibody in chemiluminescent Western blotting applications
- Antibody host:Goat
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Goat IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Rabbit
- Immunogene sequence:N/A
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) immunoaffinity purified rabbit anti-GFRα-2 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, 0.02% sodium azide.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunohistochemistry, ELISA
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (1 µg/ml) and a 52 kDa band should be detected. However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Biovision. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Biovision adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Anti-Rabbit IgG, -Linked Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Rabbit, anti, IgG
- Alternative nameantibody to-Anti-production species: rabbit Immunoglobulin G, horseradish peroxidase-Linked (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies