anti-Anti-GFAP Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody
anti-Anti-GFAP Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1124-50 | anti-Anti-GFAP Rabbit Monoclonal Antibodysize: Anti-GFAP Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody | 436.93 USD
- Target of this antibody:GFAP
- Alternative names of antibody target:GFAP, Glial fibrillary acidic protein
- Background information:GFAP, Glial fibillary acidic protein is an intermediate filament protein. It was found in astrocytes cells as a cell specific marker in the central nervous system development. GFAP is defective in Alexander disease. But it is highly expressed in Astrogliosis which is a result of some diseases, such as AIDS, dementia and inflammatory demyelination diseases.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human and mouse
- Immunogene sequence:A peptide corresponding to the N-terminus of human GFAP
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:In 50% Glycerol/PBS with 1% BSA and 0.09% sodium azide
- Purification method:Affinity purified using protein A
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:IHC, WB
- Recommended usage:IHC: 1:200 -1:500 dilution; WB: 1:1000 - 1:3000 dilution.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Biovision. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Biovision adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Anti-GFAP Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Anti-GFAP production species: rabbit monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies