anti-ANGPT2 Antibody (CT)
anti-ANGPT2 Antibody (CT) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6759-100 | anti-ANGPT2 Antibody (CT)size: ANGPT2 Antibody (CT) | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:ANGPT2
- Alternative names of antibody target:ANGPT2; Angiopoietin-2.
- Background information:Angiopoietin-2, also known as ANGPT2, AGPT2, ANG2, and is a secreted glycoprotein that plays a complex role in angiogenesis and inflammation. Ang2 is widely expressed during development, but it is restricted postnatally to highly angiogenic tissues such as the placenta, ovaries, and uterus. It is particularly abundant in vascular endothelial cells (EC) where it is stored in intracellular Weibel Palade bodies. Both Ang2 and the related Angiopoietin1 (Ang1) are ligands for the receptor tyrosine kinase Tie 2. Ang2 functions as a proangiogenic factor, although it can also induce EC death and vessel regression. Upon its release from quiescent EC, it regulates vascular remodeling by promoting EC survival, proliferation, and migration and destabilizing the interaction between EC and perivascular cells. Ang2 is required for postnatal vascular remodeling, and it cooperates with Ang1 during lymphatic vessel development. It mediates the upregulation of ICAM1 and VCAM1 on EC, which facilitates the adhesion of leukocytes during inflammation. Ang2 competitively inhibit Ang1-induced endothelial cell responses mediated by Tie2, and reduces vascular integrity. But the role of Ang2 is controversial since the opposite outcomes have been reported in other studies. Over-expression of Ang2 disrupts the vascular remodeling, induces endothelial cell apoptosis, and may play an important regulating role in tumor angiogenesis. Ang2 also promotes the neuronal differentiation and migration of sub ventricular zone progenitor cells.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human and mouse.
- Immunogene sequence:This ANGPT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 404-432 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ANGPT2.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl of antibody in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide
- Purification method:This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IHC, FACS.
- Recommended usage:Western blot: ~1:1000, IHC: ~1:50-1:100, FACS: ~1:10–1:50.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-ANGPT2 Antibody (CT)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-angiopoietin 2 (Antibody to) (CT)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetangiopoietin 2, AGPT2 and ANG2, ANGPT2 and IDBG-5893 and ENSG00000091879 and 285, metal ion binding, nuclei, Angpt2 and IDBG-137356 and ENSMUSG00000031465 and 11601, ANGPT2 and IDBG-628426 and ENSBTAG00000011034 and 282141