anti-Akt2 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3155-100 | anti-Akt2 Antibodysize: Akt2 Antibody | 470.34 USD
- Target of this antibody:Akt2
- Alternative names of antibody target:RAC-beta serine/threonine protein kinase, RAC-PK-beta, Protein kinase Akt-2, Protein kinase B beta, PKB beta
- Background information:AKT2 is a putative oncogenic protein belonging to a subfamily of serine/threonine kinases containing SH2-like (Src homology 2-like) domains. Furthermore, AKT2 was shown to be amplified and overexpressed in 2 of 8 ovarian carcinoma cell lines and 2 of 15 primary ovarian tumors. Overexpression of AKT2 contributes to the malignant phenotype of a subset of human ductal pancreatic cancers. AKT2 is a general protein kinase capable of phophorylating several known proteins.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of human Akt2
- Concentration of antibody:0.25 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.25 mg/ml) purified rabbit Ig polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:ELISA, Western blot
- Recommended usage:The antibody can be used for ELISA (0.25 µg/ml) and Western Blotting (0.5 – 2.5 µg/ml).
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Akt2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-v-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetv-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 2, HIHGHH and PKBB and PKBBETA and PRKBB and RAC-BETA, AKT2 and IDBG-51270 and ENSG00000105221 and 208, transferase activity, nuclei, Akt2 and IDBG-161456 and ENSMUSG00000004056 and 11652, AKT2 and IDBG-637808 and ENSBTAG00000001400 and 534923