anti Aflatoxin monoclonal clone
anti Aflatoxin monoclonal clone is available 6 times from Biotez labs
11 110 001 | anti-Aflatoxin B1, monoclonal, clone BCAB1310size: 0.1 mg lyophilized | 189.78 USD
- Catalog number11 110 001
- Price189.78 USD
- Size0.1 mg lyophilized
- Antibody's descriptionMonoclonal antibody to Aflatoxin B1. The immune lymphocytes from BALB/c mice were extracted from lymph nodes and fused with myeloma sp2/0 cells according to a standard protocol.
- AntigenAflatoxin B1-BSA
- Reacts withAflatoxin B1
- Tested applicationsFor detection of Aflatoxin B1 in ELISA. Can be used for coating. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working concentration for use in its particular application. Other Applications have not been tested but they should not necessarily be excluded.
- Other namesMab to Aflatoxin B1. The immune lymphocytes from BALB/c mice were extracted from lymph nodes and fused with myeloma sp2/0 cells according to a standard protocol.
- CrossreactivityAflatoxin B1 (100%), Aflatoxin B2 (24%), Aflatoxin G1 (21%), Aflatoxin G2 (4%), Aflatoxin M1 (4%)
- Antibody specificityAflatoxin B1
- similar_products1013746724 2021633454 1013613271 1013613275 1011286538 1010729111 1012579825 1012579849 1012596229 1012596263 1012596205 1012596220 1013746721 1013746722 1013746725 1013746727 1012580819 1012580821
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Aflatoxin B1, monoclonal, clone BCAB1310
- Alternative nameantibody to-Aflatoxin B1, monoclonal, clonality BCAB1310
- Clone nameBCAB1310
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
11 110 010 | anti-Aflatoxin B1, monoclonal, clone BCAB1310size: 1 mg lyophilized | 386.47 USD
11 111 010 | anti-Aflatoxin B2, monoclonal, clone BCAB1311size: 1 mg lyophilized | 386.47 USD
11 111 001 | anti-Aflatoxin B2, monoclonal, clone BCAB1311size: 0.1 mg lyophilized | 189.78 USD
11 113 010 | anti-Aflatoxin G1/G2, monoclonal, clone BCAB1313size: 1 mg lyophilized | 386.47 USD
11 113 001 | anti-Aflatoxin G1/G2, monoclonal, clone BCAB1313size: 0.1 mg lyophilized | 189.78 USD
- Antibody categoryMonoclonal Antibody
- Raised inmouse
- Research area of interestFeed and Food contamination
- Package formlyophilized
- ImmunogenSee the data sheet or contact us
- ContentsPBS, with 0,1% Azide
- Purity>95% pure. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- PurificationProtein G purified
- PubMed citationsN/A
- UniProt numberN/A
- Storage conditions-20°C long term; +4°C short term
- Technical datasheetContact us to receive the datasheet
- Shipping condition-80°C +37°C
- WarningsFor Research Use only.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
TRIM37 CT TRIM37 KIAA0898 MUL POB1 E3 ubiquitin protein ligase TRIM37 Mulibrey nanism protein Tripartite motif containing protein 37
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies