Anti-AB IgM, 1 viall of 10ml, 200 tests
Anti-AB IgM, 1 viall of 10ml, 200 tests is available 1 time from Tody laboratories labs
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Indicated price is for 1 vial of 10ml. For price per ml please contact us
- OrderingIf you wish to order Anti-AB IgM (Cat. #620010), please contact us to request a quote. For direct ordering, please send your purchase order, with your shipping and billing information, by email or by Fax.
- PrecautionsDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Europe.
- Technical filePlease contact us to receive the datasheet, the user manual or the latest certificate of analysis
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-AB IgM, 1 viall of 10ml, 200
- Techniqueanti, IgM
- Alternative nameantibody to-Antibody Immunoglobulin M, 1 viall on 10ml, 200 tests
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
620010 | Anti-AB IgM, 1 viall of 10ml, 200 testssize: 10ml | 45.51 USD
- Catalog number620010
- Price45.51 USD
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesImmunoglobulin M, or IgM for short, is a basic antibody that is produced by B cells. IgM is by far the physically largest antibody in the human circulatory system. It is the first antibody to appear in response to initial exposure to an antigen
- Additional isotypeIgM
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
IL1R, CT (E487) (Interleukin-1 Receptor-like 2, IL-1Rrp2, Interleukin-1 Receptor-related Protein 2, IL1R-rp2, IL1RL2, IL1RRP2) Antibody