Anti-AANAT (Thr29) (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-AANAT (Thr29) (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-11448R-A594 | Anti-AANAT (Thr29) (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 601.04 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-11448R-A594
- Price601.04 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene namearalkylamine N-acetyltransferase
- Synonyms gene name
- arylalkylamine N-acetyltransferase
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-12-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- GCN5 related N-acetyltransferases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedIdentified 17 sequence changes in AANAT gene of patients with major depression. Show evidence of the association of genetic variability in the AANAT gene with susceptibility to major depression.The functional expression of human SNA protein was closely associated with the elevated synthesis of N-acetylserotonin and melatonin in transgenic rice plants.these and related results indicate both a major involvement of the N-end rule pathway in the control of rodent AANATs and substantial differences in the regulation of rodent and human AANATs that stem from differences in their N-terminal sequences.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideAANAT Thr29
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with AANAT (Thr29)
- Modification siteThr29
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from mouse AANAT around the phosphorylation site of Thr29
- Gene ID11298
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationArylalkylamine N-acetyltransferase belongs to the superfamily of acetyltransferases. It is the penultimate enzyme in melatonin synthesis and controls the night/day rhythm in melatonin production in the vertebrate pineal gland. Melatonin is essential for seasonal reproduction, modulates the function of the circadian clock in the suprachiasmatic nucleus, and influences activity and sleep. This enzyme is rapidly inactivated when animals are exposed to light at night. This protein is 80% identical to sheep and rat AA-NAT. Arylalkylamine N-acetyltransferase may contribute a multifactorial genetic diseases such as altered behavior in sleep/wake cycle.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- Synonymsp-AANATThr29; p-AANATT29; AANATphospho Thr29; p-AANATT29
- Also known asAANAT (Thr29) Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-AANAT (Thr29) Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-AANAT (Thr29) (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-aralkylamine N-acetyltransferase (Thr29) (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetaralkylamine N-acetyltransferase, DSPS and SNAT, AANAT and IDBG-69711 and ENSG00000129673 and 15, 14-3-3 protein binding, Cytoplasm, Aanat and IDBG-214486 and ENSMUSG00000020804 and 11298
HVCN1 NT HVCN1 VSOP Voltage gated hydrogen channel 1 Hydrogen voltage gated channel 1 Voltage sensor domain only protein HVCN1