Anti-4EBP2 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-4EBP2 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-3839R-A594 | Anti-4EBP2 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 569.59 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-3839R-A594
- Price569.59 USD
- Size100 microliters
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)4E-binding proteins, the suppressors of eukaryotic initiation factor 4E, are down-regulated in cells with acquired or intrinsic resistance to rapamycin.Ser-64 and Ser-111 are not required for the control of PHAS-I binding to eIF4E in cells, implicating phosphorylation of the Thr sites in dissociation of the PHAS-I.eIF4E complexData show that the eIF4E binding preference for 4E-BP2 over 4E-BP1 is based on stacking of Arg63 side chain on Trp73 indole ring of eIF4E and construction of hydrophobic space around the Trp73 indole ring by the Leu59-Leu60 sequence of 4E-BP2.Data show that H2O2 increased eIF4E and 4E-BP1 expression and eIF4E phosphorylation, and shifted distribution of 4E-BP1 phosphorylation. These oxidant-mediated alterations occur in concert with changes in factors known to regulate translation kinetics.The C-terminal His74-Glu89 region of 4EBP2 acts as an auxiliary function for the major binding of Y(X)4L -binding motif (Tyr54-Leu60) to eIF4E.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/Peptide4EBP2
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with 4EBP2
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human 4E-BP2
- Gene ID1979
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background information4E-BP2; 4EBP2; eIF4E binding protein 2; eIF4E-binding protein 2; Eif4ebp2; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E binding protein 1; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E-binding protein 2; PHASII.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsRegulates e4E activity by preventing its assembly into the e4F complex. Mediates the regulation of protein translation by hormones, growth factors and other stimuli that signal through the MAP kinase pathway.Full=Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E-binding protein 2; 4E-BP2; e4E-binding protein 2; 4EBP2_HUMAN.
- Also known as4EBP2 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-4EBP2 Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-4EBP2 (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-4EBP2 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Rabbit Insulin Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 2 ELISA Kit Insulin Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 2
Recombinant Cryptomeria japonica Chloroplast envelope membrane protein cemA Chloroplast envelope membrane protein cemA