Annexin V FITC
8x Annexin V FITC found in Biovision
- DescriptionReagent for detecting early stages of apoptosis. During apoptosis, phosphatidylserine (PS) is translocated from the cytoplasmic face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface. Annexin V has a strong, Ca²ᶧ-dependent affinity for PS and therefore is used as a probe for detecting apoptosis. The Annexin V-FITC conjugate can be used for detection of apoptosis by fluorescence microscopy or by flow cytometry.
- Storage condition+4°C
- Shipping conditiongel pack
- Maximum time for storage12 months
- Kit's other namenone
- Maximum time can be stored12 months
K101-100 | Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit100 assays 512.53 USD
K101-400 | Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit400 assays 1043.36 USD
K101-25 | Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit25 assays 228.2 USD
K201-100 | Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit Plus100 assays 512.53 USD
K201-25 | Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit Plus25 assays 240.4 USD
K201-400 | Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit Plus400 assays 1006.75 USD
1001-200 | Annexin V-FITC Reagent200 assays 491.78 USD
1001-1000 | Annexin V-FITC Reagent1000 assays 1381.38 USD
- Catalog number1001-1000
- Price1381.38 USD
- Size1000 assays
- Highlights•Detection method- flow cytometry (Ex/Em = 488/530 nm) using FL1 channel and fluorescence microscopy •Sample- Cell culture •Formulation- 0.15 mg/ml in PBS containing 1% BSA, 0.02% sodium azide •Simple, easy to use and convenient
- CategoryAnnexin V Apoptosis Assay
- Additional descriptionThis Annexin V calcium dependent phospholipid binding protein will be downstream of BCL2 pathway and at caspase apoptotic level. Biovision has more cell death kits and antibodies.
- PropertiesThis Biovision Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Biovision FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- Gene target
- Short nameAnnexin V-FITC Reagent
- TechniqueFITC, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameAnnexin V-fluorecein Reagent
- Alternative techniquefluorescine
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics