Annexin V, FITC Labeled
Annexin V, FITC Labeled is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionAnnexin V, FITC Labeled is a ready to use kit which is designed to save considerably more assay time when compared to the alternative indoor methods. The easy to follow and user friendly protocol will guide you through each step.
- TipsThe liquid components of the Annexin V, FITC Labeled may get entrapped on the walls and seal of the tubes. Before starting the assay briefly spin the vials on a centrifuge to ensure that all of the content is on the bottom. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate protein components thus reducing the kits performance. Some of the components of the Annexin V, FITC Labeled may be photosensitive, therefore exposing them to bright light should be avoided.
- Additional descriptionThis Annexin V calcium dependent phospholipid binding protein will be downstream of BCL2 pathway and at caspase apoptotic level. aat has more cell death kits and antibodies.FITC labelling for flow cytometry of antibodies and peptides.
- PropertiesThis aat Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. aat FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- Gene target
- Short nameAnnexin V, FITC
- Alternative nameAnnexin V, fluorecein Labeled
- Alternative techniquefluorescine
20030 | Annexin V, FITC Labeledsize: 100 tests | 270.19 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR