ANKRD26 Antibody Conjugated
ANKRD26 Antibody Conjugated is available 14 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenANKRD26
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ANKRD26.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Gene ID number22852
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAnkyrins are membrane adaptor molecules that play important roles in coupling integral membrane proteins to the spectrin-based cytoskeleton network. Mutations of ankyrin genes lead to severe genetic diseases such as fatal cardiac arrhythmias and hereditary spherocytosis. ANKRD26 (ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 26) is a 1709 amino acid protein that contains five ANK repeats. Expressed at high level in many tissues, including brain, liver, kidney and heart, ANKRD26 may be phosphorylated upon DNA damage by Atm or ATR. ANKRD26 is also expressed in the arcuate and ventromedial nuclei within the hypothalamus and in the ependyma and the circumventricular organs that act as an interface between the peripheral circulation and the brain. It is suggested that alterations in the gene encoding ANKRD26 may lead to obesity. Three isoforms of ANKRD26 exists due to alternative splicing events.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9755R-Biotin | ANKRD26 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-9756R-Biotin | ANKRD26 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9756R-Biotin
- Price409.62 USD
- Long nameANKRD26 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ANKRD26
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsAnkrd26; Ankyrin repeat domain 26; Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 26; Ankyrin repeat domaincontaining protein 26; ANR26_HUMAN.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameANKRD26 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameANKRD26 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameankyrin repeat domain 26
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- thrombocytopenia 2 (autosomal dominant)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-02-04
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Ankyrin repeat domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedconclude that Ankrd26 gene disruption promotes adipocyte differentiation at both the progenitor commitment and differentiation steps and that ERK activation plays a role in this processData indicate that Ankrd26 is involved in regulation of food intake and in regulation of insulin/insulin receptor signaling in white adipose tissue; partial inactivation of Ankrd26 leads to obesity and, thus, to diabetes type 2.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9755R-Cy3 | ANKRD26 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9756R-Cy3 | ANKRD26 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9756R-Cy5 | ANKRD26 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9755R-Cy5 | ANKRD26 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9755R-Cy5.5 | ANKRD26 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9756R-Cy5.5 | ANKRD26 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9756R-Cy7 | ANKRD26 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9755R-Cy7 | ANKRD26 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9755R-FITC | ANKRD26 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-9756R-FITC | ANKRD26 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-9756R-HRP | ANKRD26 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9755R-HRP | ANKRD26 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies