ANKMY1 Antibody Conjugated
ANKMY1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenANKMY1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ANKMY1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ANKMY1
- Gene ID number51281
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAnkyrins are membrane adaptor molecules that play important roles in coupling integral membrane proteins to the spectrin-based cytoskeleton network. Mutations of ankyrin genes lead to severe genetic diseases such as fatal cardiac arrhythmias and hereditary spherocytosis. ANKMY1 (ankyrin repeat and MYND domain containing 1), also known as ZMYND13 or TSAL1, is a 941 amino acid protein that contains seven ANK repeats, three MORN repeats and one MYND-type zinc finger. MORN repeats were first identified in junctophilins, cytoplasmic proteins involved in junctions between the plasma membrane and the ER/SR membrane. The presence of MORN repeats suggests that ANKMY1 may interact with the plasma membrane. The MYND domain consists of a cluster of cysteine and histidine residues, arranged with an invariant spacing to form a potential zinc-binding motif which may be involved in protein-protein interactions. Three isoforms of ANKMY1 exists due to alternative splicing events.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonymsankyrin repeat and MYND domain containing 1; Testis specic ankyrin like protein 1; TSAL1; Zinc finger MYND domain containing protein 13; ZMYND13; ANKY1_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9744R-Biotin | ANKMY1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9744R-Cy3 | ANKMY1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9744R-Cy5 | ANKMY1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9744R-Cy5.5 | ANKMY1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9744R-Cy7 | ANKMY1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9744R-FITC | ANKMY1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9744R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameANKMY1 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameANKMY1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameANKMY1 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameankyrin repeat and MYND domain containing 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-04-29
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Ankyrin repeat domain containing
- Zinc fingers MYND-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9744R-HRP | ANKMY1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies