Amplite Colorimetric Urea Quantitation Kit *Blue Color*
Amplite Colorimetric Urea Quantitation Kit *Blue Color* is available 1 time from Aat labs
10058 | Amplite Colorimetric Urea Quantitation Kit *Blue Color*size: 200 Tests | 254.31 USD
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionAmplite Colorimetric Urea Quantitation Kit *Blue Color* is a ready to use kit which is designed to save considerably more assay time when compared to the alternative indoor methods. The easy to follow and user friendly protocol will guide you through each step.
- TipsThe liquid components of the Amplite Colorimetric Urea Quantitation Kit *Blue Color* may get entrapped on the walls and seal of the tubes. Before starting the assay briefly spin the vials on a centrifuge to ensure that all of the content is on the bottom. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate protein components thus reducing the kits performance. Some of the components of the Amplite Colorimetric Urea Quantitation Kit *Blue Color* may be photosensitive, therefore exposing them to bright light should be avoided.
- PropertiesBlue has a wavelength of around 480 nm and will make your sample visible. If your sample is too concentrated you can dissolve it in water.Colorimetric assays or detection use UV absorption or enzymatic color reaction.
- ConjugationBlue Substrate
- Gene target
- Short nameAmplite Colorimetric Urea Quantitation Kit * Color*
- Alternative nameAmplite colorimetry Urea Quantitation reagent *Blue Color*
- Alternative techniqueassays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832