Amplite Colorimetric Biotin Quantitation Kit
Amplite Colorimetric Biotin Quantitation Kit is available 1 time from Aat labs
5522 | Amplite Colorimetric Biotin Quantitation Kitsize: 200 Tests | 256.33 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionAmplite Colorimetric Biotin Quantitation Kit is a ready to use kit which is designed to save considerably more assay time when compared to the alternative indoor methods. The easy to follow and user friendly protocol will guide you through each step.
- TipsThe liquid components of the Amplite Colorimetric Biotin Quantitation Kit may get entrapped on the walls and seal of the tubes. Before starting the assay briefly spin the vials on a centrifuge to ensure that all of the content is on the bottom. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate protein components thus reducing the kits performance. Some of the components of the Amplite Colorimetric Biotin Quantitation Kit may be photosensitive, therefore exposing them to bright light should be avoided.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Colorimetric assays or detection use UV absorption or enzymatic color reaction.
- Gene target
- Short nameAmplite Colorimetric Quantitation Kit
- Alternative nameAmplite colorimetry biotinilated Quantitation reagent
- Alternative techniqueassays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832