AMCA Azide is available 2 times from Aat labs
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionAMCA Azide is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. AMCA Azide is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that AMCA Azide is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. aat supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameAMCA
- Alternative nameAMCA Azide