alpha Synuclein Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5x alpha Synuclein Antibody ALEXA FLUOR found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Antigenalpha Synuclein
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against alpha Synuclein.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range45-95/140
- Subcellular locationIntracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human alpha Synuclein
- Gene ID Number6622
- Swiss ProtP37840
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenMay be involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport. Induces fibrillization of microtubule-associated protein tau. Reduces neuronal responsiveness to various apoptotic stimuli, leading to a decreased caspase-3 activation.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsPD1; NACP; PARK1; PARK4; Alpha-synuclein; Non-A beta component of AD amyloid; Non-A4 component of amyloid precursor; SNCA
- Gene target
- Short namealpha Synuclein Antibody,
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0009R-A350 | alpha Synuclein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350100ul 406.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0009R-A350
- Price406.05 USD
- Long namealpha Synuclein Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-alpha Synuclein PAb ALEXA FLUOR 350
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 350
- Excitation emission343nm/442nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate. Alexa Fluor 350 conjugates can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with FACS's equipped with a second red laser or red diode. If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR 350
- DescriptionThe alpha Synuclein Antibody, is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood.
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 350
- Alternative namea Synuclein (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 350
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesynuclein alpha
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- Parkinson disease (autosomal dominant, Lewy body) 4
- synuclein, alpha (non A4 component of amyloid precursor)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-01-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Parkinson disease associated genes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-0009R-A488 | alpha Synuclein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488100ul 406.05 USD
bs-0009R-A555 | alpha Synuclein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555100ul 406.05 USD
bs-0009R-A594 | alpha Synuclein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594100ul 406.05 USD
bs-0009R-A647 | alpha Synuclein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647100ul 406.05 USD
Supplier:Cellular biology labs
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR