Alginate Antibody Biotin
Alginate Antibody Biotin is available 2 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN802284 | Alginate Antibody: Biotinsize: 100ug | 635.62 USD
GEN800529 | Alginate Antibody: Biotinsize: 100ug | 635.62 USD
- Catalog numberGEN800529
- Price635.62 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Also known asAlginate
- Other namesN/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivitySpecies Independent; Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearanceProtein G Purified
- Concentration1 miligram per 1 mililiter
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at -20 degrees Celsius.
- Tested applications:Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blot (WB)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAlginate Antibody:
- Alternative nameAlginate (Antibody to): biotinilated
- Alternative techniqueantibodies