AIF Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
AIF Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameAIF Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenAIF
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against AIF.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Mitochondrion
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human AIF
- Gene ID number9131
- Swiss ProtO95831
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat, Pig
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundFunctions both as NADH oxidoreductase and as regulator of apoptosis. In response to apoptotic stimuli, it is released from the mitochondrion intermembrane space into the cytosol and to the nucleus, where it functions as a proapoptotic factor in a caspase-independent pathway. In contrast, functions as an antiapoptotic factor in normal mitochondria via its NADH oxidoreductase activity. The soluble form (AIFsol) found in the nucleus induces 'parthanatos' i.e. caspase-independent fragmentation of chromosomal DNA. Interacts with EIF3G,and thereby inhibits the EIF3 machinery and protein synthesis, and activates casapse-7 to amplify apoptosis. Plays a critical role in caspase-independent, pyknotic cell death in hydrogen peroxide-exposed cells. Binds to DNA in a sequence-independent manner.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- SynonymsAIF; CMT2D; CMTX4; COWCK; NADMR; NAMSD; PDCD8; COXPD6; Apoptosis-inducing factor 1, mitochondrial; Programmed cell death protein 8; AIFM1
- Gene target
- Short nameAIF Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameAIF (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0037R-Cy5.5 | AIF Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0037R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameapoptosis inducing factor mitochondria associated 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- programmed cell death 8 (apoptosis-inducing factor)
- neuropathy, axonal, motor-sensory with deafness and mental retardation (Cowchock syndrome)
- apoptosis-inducing factor, mitochondrion-associated, 1
- apoptosis inducing factor, mitochondria associated 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-05-28
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedReasults establish a link between coenzyme and DNA binding that likely impacts on the physiological role of AMID in cellular apoptosis.study of cellular localization of the endonuclease G, AIF & AMID during apoptosis using bioinformatics and image analysisAIF-M2 lessens survival cell signaling in the presence of foreign (e.g. bacterial and (retro)viral) cytosolic DNA, thus contributing to the onset of apoptosisHUHS1015 increased nuclear localization of apoptosis-inducing factor-homologous mitochondrion-associated inducer of death (AMID).
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies