AGTRAP Antibody - C-terminal region
AGTRAP Antibody - C-terminal region is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OAAB13971 | AGTRAP Antibody - C-terminal regionsize: one vial | 494.85 USD
- Recognized antigenAGTRAP - C-terminal region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameAGTRAP
- Long nameAntibody against AGTRAP - C-terminal region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the AGTRAP - C-terminal region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the AGTRAP - C-terminal region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the AGTRAP - C-terminal region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-AGTRAP
- Alternative nameAGTRAP - C-terminal region Antibodies
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
BRAM1 (Adenovirus 5 E1A Binding Protein, Zinc Finger MYND Domain Containing 11, ZMYND11,Protein BS69, BS69) Antibody
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL