AFAP Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
1x AFAP Antibody, Biotin Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- Long nameAFAP Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenAFAP
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against AFAP.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human AFAP
- Gene ID number60312
- Swiss ProtQ8N556
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCan cross-link actin filaments into both network and bundle structures (By similarity). May modulate changes in actin filament integrity and induce lamellipodia formation. May function as an adapter molecule that links other proteins, such as SRC and PKC to the actin cytoskeleton. Seems to play a role in the development and progression of prostate adenocarcinoma by regulating cell-matrix adhesions and migration in the cancer cells.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsAFAP; AFAP110; AFAP-110; Actin filament-associated protein 1; 110 kDa actin filament-associated protein; AFAP1
- Gene target
- Short nameAFAP Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameAFAP (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9790R-Biotin | AFAP Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9790R-Biotin
- Price407.26 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameactin filament associated protein 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2007-02-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Pleckstrin homology domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
CD44V7 (HCAM, Homing Cell Adhesion Molecule, Pgp-1, Phagocytic Glycoprotein-1, Hermes Antigen, Lymphocyte Homing Receptor, ECM-III, HUTCH-1) Antibody