Aerobic glycerol 3 phosphate dehydrogenase Antibody
Aerobic glycerol 3 phosphate dehydrogenase Antibody is available 4 times from Abbex labs
abx110549 | Aerobic glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase Antibodysize: 100 μg | 493.64 USD
abx106277 | Aerobic glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase Antibody (Biotin)size: 100 μg | 493.64 USD
- Catalog numberabx106277
- Price493.64 USD
- Size100 μg
- Targetphosphate dehydrogenase Antibody
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameAerobic glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase Antibody ( )
- Alternative nameAerobic glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (Antibody to) (biotinilated)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepiwi-interacting RNA cluster 15
- Discovery year2009-11-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Piwi-interacting RNA clusters
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedGRB14 is a weight-loss-responsive gene in skeletal muscle. Its observed transcriptional modulation may improve insulin signaling, with weight loss.The activities of ATP citrate lyase were decreased by 57% in pancreatic islets of patients with type 2 diabetes.Identification and function of mutations in FAD-binding domain of mitochonrial glycerophosphate dehydrogenase in caucasians with type 2 diabetes mellitus.The apoenzyme structure of GPD1 has been determined; an electrophilic catalytic mechanism by the epsilon-NH3+ group of Lys204 is proposed on the basis of structural analyses.the discovery overexpression of GPD1 and RRBP1 proteins and lack of expression for HNRNPH1 and SERPINB6 proteins which are new candidate biomarkers of colon cancer.The expression levels of the GPD1 gene did not differ between patients with OSA and their matched controls. The results were not affected by the clinical and biochemical measurements, the sleep parameters or the severity of nocturnal hypoxemia.Mutation analysis revealed a homozygous splicing mutation, c.361-1G>C, which resulted in an aberrantly spliced mRNA in the ten affected individuals.massive hepatomegaly, fatty liver and severe hypertriglyceridemia carrying a compound heterozygous mutation in GPD1
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx107691 | Aerobic glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 493.64 USD
abx109109 | Aerobic glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase Antibody (HRP)size: 100 μg | 493.64 USD
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies