Adiponectin ADP OVA Conjugated
4x Adiponectin ADP OVA Conjugated found in bioma
- Verified reactivityHomo sapiens (Human)
- Protein numberPlease refer to Uniprot
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Other nameGBP28; ApM1; AdipoQ; Acrp30; ACDC; APM1; C1Q And Collagen Domain Containing; Adipocyte Complement-Related Protein Of 30 KDa; Adipose Most Abundant Gene Transcript 1
- Protein originPeptide Synthesis
- Protein regionPlease contact us.
- Protein sequencePlease contact us.
- Information about sequencePlease contact us.
- Protein purity≥ 95%
- Verified applicationsImmunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Gene namePlease refer to GenBank
- Gene target
- Short nameAdiponectin (ADP) OVA Conjugated
- Techniqueantibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameAdiponectin (ADP), OVA coupled
RPU51017 | Adiponectin (ADP), OVA Conjugated200 μg 882.28 USD
RPU51017 | Adiponectin (ADP), OVA Conjugated10 μg 308.74 USD
RPU51017 | Adiponectin (ADP), OVA Conjugated100 μg 717.54 USD
RPU51017 | Adiponectin (ADP), OVA Conjugated50 μg 490.56 USD
- Catalog numberRPU51017
- Price490.56 USD
- Size50 μg
- GeneOvalbumin (abbreviated OVA) is the main protein found in egg white, making up 60-65% of the total protein. Ovalbumin displays sequence and three-dimensional homology to the serpin superfamily, but unlike most serpins it is not a serine protease inhibitor. The function of ovalbumin is unknown, although it is presumed to be a storage protein. OVA is also the best characterized and the first antigen proteins used as a transgene to make transgenic mice. Many different transgenic mouse models have systemic OVA expression driven by the ubiquitously expressed b-actin promoter or tissue-specific OVA expression with insulin promoter to drive the transgene expression, for studying type I diabetes, or in different isoforms, secreted or cell-membrane associated, and more recently as inducible transgene models. These C57BL/6 mice, BALB/c mice models are well characterized, and have contributed to our understanding of immunogenicity and tolerance by the OVA model.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameWD and tetratricopeptide repeats 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-12-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- DDB1 and CUL4 associated factors
- Tetratricopeptide repeat domain containing
- WD repeat domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:A 30-kDa COMPLEMENT C1Q-related protein, the most abundant gene product secreted by FAT CELLS of the white ADIPOSE TISSUE. Adiponectin modulates several physiological processes, such as metabolism of GLUCOSE and FATTY ACIDS, and immune responses. Decreased plasma adiponectin levels are associated with INSULIN RESISTANCE; TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS; OBESITY; and ATHEROSCLEROSIS.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, immunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies