2x Acriflavine HCl found in EvoPure Toku-E
- Chemical formulaC14H14N3Cl
- CAS number8063-24-9
- Transportation conditionsShip the vials at ambient temperature.
- Storage TempUpon receipt place and keep the vial refrigerated in temperature ranges between 1 and 9 degrees Celcius.
- Gene target
- Short nameAcriflavine HCl
- Alternative nameAcriflavine HCl
A019-25g | Acriflavine HClsize: 25 g | 116.86 USD
- Catalog numberA019-25g
- Price116.86 USD
- Size25 g
- ConceptRegistry number:1T3A50395TScope note:3,6-Diamino-10-methylacridinium chloride mixt. with 3,6-acridinediamine. Fluorescent dye used as a local antiseptic and also as a biological stain. It intercalates into nucleic acids thereby inhibiting bacterial and viral replication.CASN1 number:Acridinium, 3,6-diamino-10-methyl-, chloride, mixt. with 3,6-acridinediamine
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, administration & dosage, adverse effects, analysis, chemical synthesis, classification, economics, history, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, poisoning, radiation effects, standards, supply & distribution, therapeutic use, toxicity, chemistry, contraindications
- PubMedThe Le(x) residues of both, CEACAM1 and CEA, interact with the human Le(x)-binding glycan receptors DC-SIGN and SRCL.haplotype structure of the CL-P1 gene obtained from six single-nucleotide polymorphisms that were genotyped with 108 alleles in Japanese subjectsSRCL is expressed in some but not all nurse-like cells; its C-type lectin domain binds specifically to several carbohydrates including GalNAc, T and Tn antigen in a Ca2+-dependent manner.SRCL might be involved in selective clearance of specific desialylated glycoproteins from circulation and/or interaction of cells bearing Lewis(x)-type structures with the vascular endotheliumCL-P1 is not a common membrane protein on endothelial cells found in normal tissues under steady state conditions.The common presence of Lewis(x) groups in granule protein glycans can thus target granule proteins for clearance by SRCL.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
A019-10g | Acriflavine HClsize: 10 g | 90.23 USD