acpS Polyclonal Antibody
acpS Polyclonal Antibody is available 8 times from Epigen labs
A65374-100 | acpS Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 505.64 USD
A65374-050 | acpS Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 µg | 377.46 USD
A65377-050 | acpS Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 377.46 USD
A65377-100 | acpS Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 505.64 USD
- Catalog numberA65377-100
- Price505.64 USD
- Size100 µg
- StorageOur specialists from Gentaur/Genprice advise to follow carefully the instructions for use and store the acpS Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated in refrigerator and according to the label upon arrival.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Epigen they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameacpS Polyclonal Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameacpS polyclonal (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedhumans appear to utilize a single, broad specificity enzyme, 4'-phosphopantetheine transferase, for all posttranslational 4'-phosphopantetheinylation reactions
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
A65376-050 | acpS Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 377.46 USD
A65376-100 | acpS Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 505.64 USD
A65375-100 | acpS Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 505.64 USD
A65375-050 | acpS Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 377.46 USD
- TipsManufactured in United States. Designed for Research Use Only, not for human or animal consumption.
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR