Acidiphilium cryptum Biotin synthase bioB
Acidiphilium cryptum Biotin synthase bioB is available 4 times from Mbs recombinant labs
GEN1045785.Yeast | Acidiphilium cryptum Biotin synthase (bioB)size: 1000ug | 2851.43 USD
GEN1045785.Mammalian Cell | Acidiphilium cryptum Biotin synthase (bioB)size: 100ug | 2851.43 USD
- Catalog numberGEN1045785.Mammalian Cell
- Price2851.43 USD
- General descriptionBiotin synthase(bioB) is a recombinant protein expressed in Mammalian Cell . The protein can be with or without a His-Tag or other tag in accordance to customer's request. All of our recombinant proteins are manufactured in strictly controlled facilities and by using a well established technology which guarantees full batch-to-bact consistency and experiment reproducibility.
- Expression systemMammalian Cell
- ConceptRegistry number:6SO6U10H04Scope note:A water-soluble, enzyme co-factor present in minute amounts in every living cell. It occurs mainly bound to proteins or polypeptides and is abundant in liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast, and milk.CASN1 number:1H-Thieno(3,4-d)imidazole-4-pentanoic acid, hexahydro-2-oxo-, (3aS-(3aalpha,4beta,6aalpha))-
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
GEN1045785.Baculovirus | Acidiphilium cryptum Biotin synthase (bioB)size: 100ug | 2252.72 USD
GEN1045785.E.coli | Acidiphilium cryptum Biotin synthase (bioB)size: 1000ug | 2252.72 USD
- Long nameRecombinant Acidiphilium cryptum Biotin synthase (bioB)
- Alternative namesbiotin synthase; Biotin synthase; biotin synthase;
- Gene namebioB
- Other gene namesAcry_1869; bioB; Acry_1869
- Product categoryRecombinant Proteins
- Available also expressed in:E Coli ; Yeast ; Baculovirus ; Mammalian Cell
- PurityGreater than 90% (determined by SDS-PAGE)
- FormLyophilized protein
- StorageThis protein can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time it is recommended to keep the protein frozen at -40 or -80 degrees Celsius. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they might denaturate the polypeptide chains.
- ApplicationsThis protein can be used as a positive control for applications such as ELISA, IFA, RIA, Western Blot, etc.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Gene target
- Short nameAcidiphilium cryptum synthase (bioB)
- Alternative nameAcidiphilium cryptum biotinilated synthase (bioB)
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Rabbit anti human ATPase Na K transporting polypeptide polyclonal Antibody ATPase Na K transporting polypeptide