Acetylcholine ACH is available 15 times from Bioma labs
- Assay classCompetitive
- Other nameno alternative name
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- Protein originPeptide Synthesis
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Samples to be analyzedSerum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Raised inRabbit
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- Sensitivity limit5,29 pg/mL
- Alternate gene namePlease refer to NCBI
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Assay duration2 hours
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- ImmunogenSmall Molecule, ACH conjμgated to OVA
- Protein sequencePlease contact us.
- Detection limits12.35-1000 pg/mL
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Use for8 months
- Use before1 year
- Information about sequencePlease contact us.
- Research main areaSignal transduction;Infection immunity;Neuro science;
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Acetylcholine (ACH). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Acetylcholine (ACH) and analogues was observed.
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Acetylcholine (ACH) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Acetylcholine (ACH) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Protein purity≥ 95%
- Protein regionPlease contact us.
- Assay principleThis assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Acetylcholine (ACH) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Acetylcholine (ACH) and unlabeled Acetylcholine (ACH) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Acetylcholine (ACH). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Acetylcholine (ACH) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Acetylcholine (ACH) in the sample.
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
EKU02074 | Acetylcholine (ACH) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 9000.41 USD
EKU02074 | Acetylcholine (ACH) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1178.24 USD
EKU02074 | Acetylcholine (ACH) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4978.64 USD
CAU26838 | Acetylcholine (ACH) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 494.42 USD
CAU26838 | Acetylcholine (ACH) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 365.28 USD
CAU26838 | Acetylcholine (ACH) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 190.63 USD
CAU26838 | Acetylcholine (ACH) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 755.16 USD
- Catalog numberCAU26838
- Price755.16 USD
- Size200 μg
- Verified reactivityGeneral
- Verified applicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAcetylcholine (ACH) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameAcetylcholine (ACH) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
0. Gene info
- Long gene namefibroblast growth factor receptor 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- achondroplasia, thanatophoric dwarfism
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-06-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- I-set domain containing
- CD molecules
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
RPU50834 | Acetylcholine (ACH), BSA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 305.02 USD
RPU50834 | Acetylcholine (ACH), BSA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 867.08 USD
RPU50834 | Acetylcholine (ACH), BSA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 483.35 USD
RPU50834 | Acetylcholine (ACH), BSA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 705.96 USD
RPU50835 | Acetylcholine (ACH), OVA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 867.08 USD
RPU50835 | Acetylcholine (ACH), OVA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 483.35 USD
RPU50835 | Acetylcholine (ACH), OVA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 705.96 USD
RPU50835 | Acetylcholine (ACH), OVA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 305.02 USD