Acetylcholine ACH is available 15 times from Bioma labs
EKU02074 | Acetylcholine (ACH) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1092.69 USD
EKU02074 | Acetylcholine (ACH) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 8346.91 USD
EKU02074 | Acetylcholine (ACH) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4617.15 USD
CAU26838 | Acetylcholine (ACH) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 458.52 USD
CAU26838 | Acetylcholine (ACH) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 338.76 USD
CAU26838 | Acetylcholine (ACH) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 176.79 USD
CAU26838 | Acetylcholine (ACH) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 700.33 USD
RPU50834 | Acetylcholine (ACH), BSA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 282.87 USD
RPU50834 | Acetylcholine (ACH), BSA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 804.12 USD
RPU50834 | Acetylcholine (ACH), BSA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 448.26 USD
RPU50834 | Acetylcholine (ACH), BSA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 654.7 USD
RPU50835 | Acetylcholine (ACH), OVA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 448.26 USD
RPU50835 | Acetylcholine (ACH), OVA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 804.12 USD
RPU50835 | Acetylcholine (ACH), OVA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 654.7 USD
RPU50835 | Acetylcholine (ACH), OVA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 282.87 USD
- Catalog numberRPU50835
- Price282.87 USD
- Size10 μg
- Verified reactivityGeneral
- Protein numberPlease refer to Uniprot
- Gene namePlease refer to GenBank
- Expected molecular weightSee product datasheet or contact us
- Verified applicationsImmunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- GeneOvalbumin (abbreviated OVA) is the main protein found in egg white, making up 60-65% of the total protein. Ovalbumin displays sequence and three-dimensional homology to the serpin superfamily, but unlike most serpins it is not a serine protease inhibitor. The function of ovalbumin is unknown, although it is presumed to be a storage protein. OVA is also the best characterized and the first antigen proteins used as a transgene to make transgenic mice. Many different transgenic mouse models have systemic OVA expression driven by the ubiquitously expressed b-actin promoter or tissue-specific OVA expression with insulin promoter to drive the transgene expression, for studying type I diabetes, or in different isoforms, secreted or cell-membrane associated, and more recently as inducible transgene models. These C57BL/6 mice, BALB/c mice models are well characterized, and have contributed to our understanding of immunogenicity and tolerance by the OVA model.
- Gene target
- Short nameAcetylcholine (ACH) OVA Conjugated
- Techniqueantibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameAcetylcholine (ACH), OVA coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namefibroblast growth factor receptor 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- achondroplasia, thanatophoric dwarfism
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-06-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- I-set domain containing
- CD molecules
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptRegistry number:N9YNS0M02XScope note:A neurotransmitter found at neuromuscular junctions, autonomic ganglia, parasympathetic effector junctions, a subset of sympathetic effector junctions, and at many sites in the central nervous system.CASN1 number:Ethanaminium, 2-(acetyloxy)-N,N,N-trimethyl-
- Tree numbers
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Other nameno alternative name
- Protein originPeptide Synthesis
- Protein regionPlease contact us.
- Protein sequencePlease contact us.
- Information about sequencePlease contact us.
- Protein purity≥ 95%
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- ImmunogenSmall Molecule, ACH conjμgated to OVA
- Raised inRabbit
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- Detection limits12.35-1000 pg/mL
- Sensitivity limit5,29 pg/mL
- Samples to be analyzedSerum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Assay duration2 hours
- Assay classCompetitive
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Alternate gene namePlease refer to NCBI
- Use for8 months
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Acetylcholine (ACH). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Acetylcholine (ACH) and analogues was observed.
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- Assay principleThis assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Acetylcholine (ACH) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Acetylcholine (ACH) and unlabeled Acetylcholine (ACH) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Acetylcholine (ACH). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Acetylcholine (ACH) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Acetylcholine (ACH) in the sample.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Acetylcholine (ACH) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Acetylcholine (ACH) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research main areaSignal transduction;Infection immunity;Neuro science;
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL