ACAA1 Antibody Conjugated
7x ACAA1 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenACAA1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ACAA1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ABLIM3
- Gene ID number30
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundACAA1 is a 424 amino acid member of the thiolase family of enzymes and is involved in lipid metabolism. Localized to the peroxisome, ACAA1 catalyzes the conversion of acyl-CoA and acetyl-CoA to 3-oxoacyl-CoA in the fatty acid oxidation pathway. ACAA1 shows high enzymatic activity in liver, kidney, intestine and white adipose tissue in rats, where it exists as two types, namely type A and type B. Human ACAA1 shares 86% amino acid identity with its rat counterpart, suggesting a conserved function for ACAA1 among different species.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms3 ketoacyl CoA thiolase peroxisomal; 3-ketoacyl-CoA thiolase; ACAA; ACAA1; Acetyl CoA acyltransferase 1; Acetyl Coenzyme A acyltransferase 1; Acetyl-CoA acyltransferase; Acetyl-Coenzyme A acyltransferase 1 peroxisomal 3 oxoacyl Coenzyme A; Beta ketothiolase; Beta-ketothiolase; Peroxisomal 3 oxoacyl CoA thiolase; Peroxisomal 3 oxoacyl Coenzyme A thiolase; Peroxisomal 3-oxoacyl-CoA thiolase; peroxisomal; PTHIO; THIK_HUMAN; THIO.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12566R-Biotin | ACAA1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-12566R-Cy3 | ACAA1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-12566R-Cy5 | ACAA1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12566R-Cy5
- Price427.11 USD
- Long nameACAA1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameACAA1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameACAA1 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameacetyl-CoA acyltransferase 1
- Synonyms gene name
- acetyl-Coenzyme A acyltransferase 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1989-06-30
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-12566R-Cy5.5 | ACAA1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-12566R-Cy7 | ACAA1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-12566R-FITC | ACAA1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-12566R-HRP | ACAA1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD