ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody
ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody is available 8 times from Epigen labs
A65862-100 | ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 506.41 USD
A65862-050 | ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 µg | 378.04 USD
A65865-050 | ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 378.04 USD
A65865-100 | ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 506.41 USD
- Catalog numberA65865-100
- Price506.41 USD
- Size100 µg
- StorageOur specialists from Gentaur/Genprice advise to follow carefully the instructions for use and store the ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated in refrigerator and according to the label upon arrival.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Epigen they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameABI3BP polyclonal (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameABI family member 3 binding protein
- Synonyms gene name
- ABI family, member 3 (NESH) binding protein
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-11-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Fibronectin type III domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedNESH (Abi-3), like Abi-1 and Abi-2, is a component of the Abi/WAVE complex, but likely plays a different role in the regulation of c-Abl.Identified Abi3bp as a protein important for cardiac progenitor cell differentiation and proliferation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
A65864-050 | ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 378.04 USD
A65864-100 | ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 506.41 USD
A65863-050 | ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 378.04 USD
A65863-100 | ABI3BP Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 506.41 USD
- TipsManufactured in United States. Designed for Research Use Only, not for human or animal consumption.
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals