ABI2 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-5984R | ABI2 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 299.58 USD
- Long nameABI2 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asABI2 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenABI2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ABI2.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ABI2
- Gene ID number10152
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenABI2 (Abelson interactor 2) belongs to the ABI family. The Abelson interactors are among a group of proteins that interact with Abl tyrosine kinase, a non-receptor tyrosine kinase whose activation results in the regulation of cytoskeleton function, cell growth and apoptosis in response to a variety of biological stimuli.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesAbelson interactor 2; ABI 2; ABI2B; Abl binding protein 3; Abl interacting protein 1 SH3 containing protein; Abl interactor 2; Abl interactor protein 2b; AblBP3; AIP 1; Arg binding protein 1; Arg protein tyrosine kinase binding protein; ArgBP1; ARGBPIA; ArgBPIB; SSH3BP2; ABI2_HUMAN.
- similar_products2021637101 1011449493 1012126524 2010234970 2021744515 3021744514 3021698144 1011449697 1012615284 2021619489 2021698144 1011445430 1011908583 1011234237 3021637101 3021619489 1010234970 1010335187
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameABI2 Antibody
- Alternative nameABI2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies