Ab Human Serum (Male)
Ab Human Serum (Male) is available 1 time from Pf biologicals labs
239-34005-1 | Ab Human Serum (Male)size: 100 ml | 345.34 USD
- Catalog number239-34005-1
- Price345.34 USD
- Size100 ml
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability or to request a quote. A discount may apply for larger quantities.
- OrderingIf you wish to order the Ab Human Serum (Male), please include the Cat. #34005-1 and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your order
- Technical filePlease inquire for the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis and SDS
- NoteDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in USA
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- DescriptionAzide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- AboutSerum should be stored at +5°C
- Gene target
- Short nameAb Serum (Male)
- Alternative nameAntibody H. sapiens blood serum (Male)
- Alternative techniquesera