AASDHPPT Antibody Conjugated
AASDHPPT Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenAASDHPPT
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against AASDHPPT.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human AASDHPPT
- Gene ID number60496
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAASDHPPT (aminoadipate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase-phosphopantetheinyl transferase), also known as LYS2, LYS5 or CGI-80, is a 309 amino acid protein that localizes to the cytoplasm and belongs to the P-Pant transferase superfamily. Expressed in testis, liver, kidney, heart, brain, placenta and skeletal muscle, AASDHPPT exists as a monomer that functions to catalyze the phosphopantetheine-dependent post-translational modification of target proteins, effectively transferring a 4'-phosphopantetheine moiety from coenzyme A (CoA) to a serine residue of an acceptor protein. AASDHPPT is subject to DNA damage-dependent phosphorylation, probably by ATM or ATR. The gene encoding AASDHPPT maps to human chromosome 11, which houses over 1,400 genes and comprises nearly 4% of the human genome.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms4' phosphopantetheinyl transferase; 4'-phosphopantetheinyl transferase; AASD PPT; AASD-PPT; AASDHPPT; ADPPT_HUMAN; Alpha aminoadipic semialdehyde dehydrogenase phosphopantetheinyl transferase; Alpha-aminoadipic semialdehyde dehydrogenase-phosphopantetheinyl transferase; CGI 80; CGI80; CGI-80; HAH P; L-aminoadipate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase-phosphopantetheinyl transferase; LYS2; LYS5; LYS5 ortholog.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11390R-Biotin | AASDHPPT Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-11390R-Cy3 | AASDHPPT Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11390R-Cy5 | AASDHPPT Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11390R-Cy5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameAASDHPPT Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameAASDHPPT Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameAASDHPPT (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameaminoadipate-semialdehyde dehydrogenase-phosphopantetheinyl transferase
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-12-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11390R-Cy5.5 | AASDHPPT Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11390R-Cy7 | AASDHPPT Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11390R-FITC | AASDHPPT Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-11390R-HRP | AASDHPPT Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Propionibacterium acnes Z144, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kits
Supplier:Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens