6-TAMRA C6 maleimide
1x 6-TAMRA C6 maleimide found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- Description6-TAMRA C6 maleimide is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. 6-TAMRA C6 maleimide is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that 6-TAMRA C6 maleimide is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short name6-TAMRA C6 maleimide
- Alternative name6-TAMRA complement component 6 maleimide
- Alternative to gene targetcomplement component 6, C6 and IDBG-18604 and ENSG00000039537 and 729, this GO :0001701 and in utero embryonic development and biological process this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005579 and membrane attack complex and cellular component this GO :0006956 and complement activation and biological process this GO :0006958 and complement activation, classical pathway and biological process this GO :0019835 and cytolysis and biological process this GO :0030449 and regulation of complement activation and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Extracellular, C6 and IDBG-127938 and ENSMUSG00000022181 and 12274, C6 and IDBG-629747 and ENSBTAG00000014177 and 507749
425 | 6-TAMRA C6 maleimide5 milligrams 268.63 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
STK11 Lkb1 Serine Threonine protein Kinase 11 Renal Carcinoma Antigen NY REN 19 Serine Threonine protein Kinase LKB1 PJS