6-ROXtra succinimidyl ester
1x 6-ROXtra succinimidyl ester found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- Description6-ROXtra succinimidyl ester is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. 6-ROXtra succinimidyl ester is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that 6-ROXtra succinimidyl ester is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short name6-ROXtra succinimidyl ester
- Alternative name6-ROXtra succinimidyl ester
- Alternative techniquerealtime
397 | 6-ROXtra succinimidyl estersize: 5 milligrams | 375.8 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies